Watching Avengers Endgame at Golden Village Gold Class Suntec City

admin97 | @ |

Watched #Avengers #EndGame *by myself* on its 2nd day of showing and I loved it 3000! So here's a review of my GV Gold Class experience at Golden Village Suntec City.

Back Story Time:
Was lucky enough to book a GoldenVillage #GoldClass Dining Set ticket for S$64.50 = US$47.30 = PHP2, 457 (S$62 admission fee + S$2.50 booking fee) during the crazy advanced booking. Yes, it's pricey for a movie ticket because it includes a set meal. No, you can't buy tickets without a set meal: only Dining Set tickets were available for the first 2 weekends of Endgame's showing at GV Gold Class cinemas. Oof.

So why did I fork out THAT much for a movie? To be fair, this is the first time I've been inside a cinema in almost 8 months because I usually watch on Netflix or via AVOD during flights. So, I thought it would be fine to treat myself to Gold Class since 1) it's Endgame, 2) it's a 3-hour show, and 3) I don't like spoilers.

It's not the first time I've watched in Gold Class (weird flex, but okay) though in this video it seems like so haha. But was the experience worth it yes? All things considered, I'd say yes. But definitely not something that I would do again anytime soon.

Book Gold Class tickets here:

==

SUBSCRIBE 》

FOLLOW ME 》
Instagram:
Facebook:
Blog:

CONTACT 》
dani[dot]salasalan[at]gmail[dot]com

Tag: cinema vivo city, Golden Village Cinema, GV Singapore, Golden Village Gold Class, GV Gold Class, Golden Village Cinema Singapore, Singapore, Avengers EndGame, GV Gold Class Review, Gold Class Review, Gold Class Experie

Xem thêm: https://thủthuậtlaptop.vn/category/pc

Nguồn: https://thủthuậtlaptop.vn